1. Water Recovery
- We installed cooling towers to recover the caustic soda with what we managed to save 53 m3/h, representing 152.640 m3 annually.
- We recover the condensed water. This results in less consumption of fossil fuels (coal).
- We change the steam saturator of the dry cleaning continuous machines, allowing us to save up to 350.000 m3 of water per year.
- We are designing the construction of our own water processing facility of water in Rionegro.
2. Atmospheric emission
- With the neutralization of ARI dumping with CO2 captured from chimney emissions, we will manage to capture about 1.700 tons of the atmospheric emissions per year that would be expelled to the environment.
- With the purchase of 10 lifts of LGP (liquefied petroleum gas) we reduce fuel consumption, improving performance in the operation and reducing carbon footprint at both plants.
- We examined energy efficiency in lightning, to optimize each lamp, with which we obtained savings for 23.222,4 KW annually, equivalent to $3.132.263
We saved 450.000 m3 of treated water annually, equivalent to 180 Olympic pools.
With the renewal of 10 lifts, we achieved to reduce the emission of carbon dioxide (CO2) in 14,5% to the atmosphere. This way, we not only optimize our control system, but also the way we all breathe.
During 2014, 9.118kg of hazardous waste were disposed by certified entities, so that the waste we produce does not weigh on the planet.
To avoid a possible spill emergency, in 2014 we removed ACP tanks and Fuel Oil boilers with more than 13.000 gallons, because we are inspired by our environment
We examined energy efficiency in lightning, to optimize each lamp, with which we obtained savings for 23.222,4 KW annually, equivalent to $3.132.263